It’s quite likely that you, or maybe your clients, are doing something that is of award winning quality, but that is only half the story. Getting into the finals, and hopefully winning awards, is not about what you believe you have done well, but the impact your story has on the judges. These can be two very different things.
What we can do for you
Boost Marketing have helped over 200 different companies, including over twenty FTSE 350 brands as well as numerous smaller businesses to enter awards.
As the world’s first ‘Award Entry Consultancy’, helping businesses enter awards successfully is what we do for a living – day in day out since June 2006 – and we have naturally become really rather good at it, even if we say so ourselves.
Our main three services (follow the links for more details) are:
- Helping you plan your awards strategy: We can help you choose your best stories, impartially recommend suitable awards, and reminder emails for you to share with colleagues.
- Helping you gather evidence to substantiate your entries: This often involves surveys, competitor analysis and data analysis.
- Helping you prepare your award submissions: More often than not this involves writing an award entry document, but often involves designing supporting material, developing presentation scripts and slide decks, and even producing videos. You can hire us to help as much or as little as you like.
N.B. About 80% of submissions we are involved in get through to the finals and approximately 40% of submissions win awards (typically beating 20-100 other entries), so we cannot guarantee that our involvement will win you an award, but it will certainly maximise the impact your submission has on the judges.
Awards we can help you with
Much of our methodology can be applied to pretty much any type of business awards. We have written winning entries for an extraordinarily diverse variety of awards including:
- Business and Business Leader Awards – such as the National Business Awards, Growing Business Awards, Chamber Awards and the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise.
- Training and HR awards – such as TJ Awards, HR Excellence Awards, e-Learning Awards and People Management Awards.
- CSR Awards – such as the BITC Awards, Opportunity Now Awards and the Energy and Environment Awards.
- Marketing awards – such as the European Excellence Awards, Cannes Lions Awards and Marketing Society Awards.
- Customer contact awards – such as the CCA Awards, European Call Centre and Customer Service Awards, UK Customer Experience Awards and Contact Center World Awards.
- Industry specific awards – such as Construction News Awards, Elektra Awards and Achievement in Utilities Awards.
- Regional Awards – such as the Dragon Awards (London), Sussex Business Awards and Northampton Business Awards.