Founded by Chris Robinson in June 2006, Boost Marketing is the world’s first award entry consultancy.
Since its inception, Boost has grown every year in terms of employees, clients and turnover. Yet despite our continuous growth, we still offer a personal service; and thanks to our ever-improving processes, infrastructure and techniques, we are edging up our win rate even though awards are becoming more and more competitive each year.
Key facts about Boost Marketing
Here are the key things that you should know about us:
- Our current win rate is nearly 40% (all genuine third-party awards – see our ethics page) with over 75% becoming finalists or higher.
- We have successfully helped over 200 companies win over 1,100 awards.
- We have operations in the Ireland, UK, USA, France and New Zealand.
- We provide a free ‘Award Alerts‘ service with over 7,000 opt in subscribers.
- Our free-to-access list of industry awards receives over 8,000 visits per month (50k unique visitors a year).
- Our 200+ clients range in size from start-ups to multinationals and include over twenty FTSE 350 companies.
- We have the largest team of award entry consultants anywhere in the world (currently 15 employees and 4 regular associates).
- We were featured on the BBC documentary “Getting the Gongs”